Announcing The MRIA Mobile App:
Download the app on your iOS, Android, or Blackberry device today!
We feel that this will be a valuable tool for the association moving forward that will allow our members easier access to events, information, communication, and member resources.
MRIA would like to thank all of our 2016 Partners for making this possible!
The app will serve as a multi-faceted tool for the association that will assist in the reach of our communications, facilitate membership renewals and joins, streamline event registration for any of our events, as well as being an all-in-one event solution for our conferences throughout the year. All of this is made possible by fully integrating our backend database, iMIS, with the app. A full list of features is below:
- Log in to the app using the same username and password that you use at www.mriaportal.ca
- Edit your MRIA profile using the app to keep your contact information up to date
- Receive MRIA news and announcements from the National office (chapter emails not included)
- Receive alerts about important MRIA announcements
- Come renewal time, individual members will be able to renew their MRIA membership through their ‘Profile’ on the app. New members with accounts on www.mriaportal.ca will be able to join and become members through the app in a similar fashion.
- Stay connected with the MRIA through our social media networks
- Easy access to view our member directory (only viewable to members upon login)
- View our archive of Pulse eNewsletters
- Search the Research Buyer’s Guide
- Banner ads will be displayed through the app modules, and then if enabled, through specific events as well (such as National Conference)
- View all past, current, and upcoming events
- Register for any events listed in the app. If you are logged into the app, you will remain logged in for registration!
Exclusive to our conference events:
- View a list of all the speaker sessions and create your own personal schedule
- Read bios from all speakers as well as descriptions of their presentations
- Take notes on the sessions
- Complete session evaluations
- View a list of all exhibitors and locate them on an interactive floor map; Take notes on exhibitors and send them to yourself.
- Chat with other conference delegates after you connect with them in the ‘Connect’ module
- Get involved at conference with built in app gamification! Activities such as tweeting in the app, taking and posting pictures, completing session evaluations, downloading handouts, and visiting exhibitor booths to get points and win prizes!
- For sponsors - display banner ads throughout the app and/or dedicated events module! Moving forward, conference delegates will use MRIA Connect as the go-to source for conference information.
Please note that the app only serves as an interface to interact with our administration systems and does not store any personal or financial information within the app itself.