Group Health and Dental Benefits for Individuals and Companies
MRIA has partnered with Prolink. to provide Member Insurance Programs tailored to the marketing research and intelligence industry. These Insurance Programs are available exclusively to MRIA Corporate Research Agencies and individual members.
GROUP HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS FOR 1 OR 2 LIVES
- Group Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Extended Health Insurance, Dental Plan, Critical Illness Insurance and Members Assistance Plan.
- Access to large group extended health coverage rates – savings of up to 20 to 30%.
- Programs offered and accessed through Prolink.
- If you have additional questions please contact Frank Palleschi, Group Benefits Coordinator, at Prolink. Toll free at 1 800-663-6828 ext. 7725 or email FrankP@prolink.insure.
fully customized benefit solutions fOR companies with 3 or more lives
- Group Insurance: A full suite of life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, health and dental benefits and critical illness insurance.
- Including flexible benefits, healthcare spending accounts, multinational pooling arrangements and employee assistance programs.
- Group Retirement Plans: We offer group RRSP, defined contribution and defined benefit pension plans, individual pension plans and retirement compensation arrangements.
- If you have additional questions please contact Ted Alexiadis, Vice President of Life and Health Insurance, at Prolink. Toll free at 1 800-663-6828 ext. 7700 or email TedA@LMS.ca.
IF YOU RECENTLY LOST GROUP COVERAGE – THERE IS A SOLUTION
- No questions asked.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered.
- Coverage is approved automatically for Health & Dental.
- Must apply within 60 days of your current plan terminating.
For more information contact Frank Palleschi, Group Benefits Coordinator, at Prolink. Toll free at 1 800-663-6828 ext. 7725 or email FrankP@prolink.insure
For more details on the Group Health and Dental Benefits available to MRIA members, click here.
minimize your risk of vision loss—visit your optometrist every two years
To learn more, click here!