Emerging Leaders Blog Submission Guidelines
What Is The ‘Emerging Leaders’ Blog’?
The Emerging Leaders Blog is an initiative of the MRIA’s Emerging Leaders Task Force (ELTF). It is a platform that promotes creative thinking and innovation in market research among students and young professionals alike. We do this in the form of short posts that emphasize collaboration, problem solving, and professional development.
If you have an idea, a thought, a learning experience, or a story you would like to share with like-minded individuals with an interest in market research (in all its facets), the Emerging Leaders’ blog is the place to do it!
We accept a variety of submissions:
- Opinion pieces (e.g. school and work experiences)
- Tips and tricks of the trade (PPT, word, excel, report writing, etc…)
- Professional development (e.g. resumé building, first job as a research assistant, career development, etc…)
- and more…
Each blog post will be posted on the MRIA website and promoted across its various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, be sure to check out the ELTF's own LinkedIn page.
We encourage creativity!
So get typing...
- Roughly 500 to 1000 words.
- Articles are to be properly referenced using links, in-text-citations, or endnotes. Please be consistent.
- Images are accepted as .jpg files. You must have permission to use an image if you choose to do so.
- Submissions should include a title and a short bio of the author.
- Links to your own personal websites (Blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn) are optional.
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The ELTF and the MRIA reserve the right to edit posts for spelling, grammar, etc. Please do not be offended if we suggest changes to your article.
Note: By submitting an article, you agree to allow MRIA to publish the content on their website and promote it across their respective social media platforms.