Prairie Chapter News
Greetings from Your New Prairie Chapter Board!
Fall is here and we’re getting back into the swing of another year.
The Prairie Chapter Board was elected at the Chapter AGM on May 19, 2015 and we are gearing up for an interesting 2015-16.
Here is a quick introduction:
- President / Manitoba Events Chair – Scott Patton (Manitoba Public Insurance)
- Vice President – Corrin Harper (Insightrix)
- Treasurer – Nicholas Borodenko (PRA Inc.)
- Secretary / Communications Chair – Cheryl Hooper (River East Transcona School Division)
- Manitoba Membership Chair – Dana Austman (eNRG Research)
- Saskatchewan Membership Chair – Dan Weber (iTracks)
- Saskatchewan Events Chair – Briana Brownell (Insightrix)
- Member-at-Large - Matthew Reichert (iTracks)
- Academic Relations Chair – vacant
- Student Representative – vacant
Welcome to Dana Austman, Matthew Reichert, and Dan Weber, our new board members. Thank you to Tracy Bowman, Llisa Morrow, Brent Vandurme, and Andy McDougall for their contributions over the past number of years.
The board are looking forward to an informative year of presentations, events, learning, and networking opportunities. More information about this year’s calendar of events is coming soon.
Don’t forget to keep in touch with the Prairie Chapter via your favourite social media using the links below.
Opt-In to Communications
If you would like to opt-in for MRIA Prairie Chapter communications, click here and fill in the form.
|Connect with us on Facebook:
|Connect with us on LinkedIn:
MRIA Prairie Chapter