QUALITATIVE CREATIVITY ESSENTIALS
- Professional Development course
A fun, snappy, and compelling one-day workshop designed to cover essential principles in the creative process. The interactive and dynamic nature of the workshop will teach you how to generate and maintain creative momentum in professional and personal applications.
Client side Researcher
Little or no exposure
MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- Learn how to create a compelling and constructive lead-in assignment to a situation or meeting.
- Why do we get stuck? And why does the Creative process get us unstuck?
- Creative Tools as High Tech, Low Tech or No Tech
- How to spark reluctant, “non-Creative” people and engage them in the process
- Tips and Tactics for infusing imagination and energy into usual ways of thinking and doing (for example, how to run a Meeting with Sizzle).
- Practice simple but effective creative tools such as Brain Drain, Magic Wand, Ask For More and Doodle Mapping.
- Learn and practice Basic Creative Tools to create and maintain momentum in problem solving (prep the setting, Breaking Patterns, to name a few).
- Work on real-life challenges or problems submitted by participants using the Creative Process.
||Members seeking CMRP designation
||Everyone who has designed a survey
||Little or no exposure
||Less than 2 years experience
||2-8 years experience
||8+ years experience
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Check-in: 8:30 am
- Classes: 9 am - 5 pm
- Lunch will be provided
- For terms and conditions, click here
The venue address will be sent to you as part of your course registration confirmation.
*Plus applicable taxes
MRIA courses and their administration are subsidized by members' fees. Therefore, members enjoy a reduced cost for courses