Qualitative Report Writing and Presentation
- Professional Development course
Are you looking to transform Interview and Focus Group information into incredible, memorable reports?
Qualitative information can be unstructured and free flowing, analyzing it properly takes discipline, and presenting it so that others can grasp key results requires careful planning.
MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- How to properly organize qualitative information
- How to pull out findings rather than just verbatims
- How to design and identify actionable recommendations from your research
- Report and presentation templates will also be provided, including "how to" include audio and video in presentations.
|Members seeking CMRP designation||Everyone who has designed a survey||Client-Side Researcher||Research Supplier|
|Little or no exposure||Less than 2 years experience||2-8 years experience||8+ years experience|
|Toronto||May 17, 2017||Through the MRIA Portal|
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Check-in: 8:30 am
- Classes: 9 am - 5 pm
- Lunch will be provided
- For terms and conditions, click here
The venue address will be sent to you as part of your course registration confirmation.
|Member Regular*||Non-Member Regular*||Student Member*|
*Plus applicable taxes
MRIA courses and their administration are subsidized by members' fees. Therefore, members enjoy a reduced cost for courses.