Metrics madness: is your client's digital Marketing working?
- Professional Development course
In this ½ day interactive course you will learn about evaluating digital and social media marketing success.
- What measurements make sense to use (There’s more to life than likes!)
- How to know if the results are “good” and how to adjust the campaign if it is not going well
- Some of the measurement and tracking tools you can use, with hands-on time using them
- How to effectively identify and communicate the most relevant results to your client or boss
- You must bring a computer with wifi capabilities.
- In the days before the class begins you will be asked to download some tools (either free tools or free trial editions) so they’ll be ready to try out. It is best if you can use a real client example, so, if possible, bring whatever information you’ll need to access a client’s data.
If you have a specific problem or question you would like answered during the class, please send it at least a week in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Members seeking CMRP designation||Client-Side Researcher||Research Supplier|
|Little or no exposure||Less than 2 years experience||2-8 years experience||8+ years experience|
|Location(s)||Course Date(s)||Registsration Deadline|
- Course Length: 1/2 Day
- Check-in: 11:00 am
- Classes: 11:30 am - 4 pm
- Lunch will be provided
- For terms and conditions, click here
The venue address will be sent to you as part of your course registration confirmation.
|Non-Member Regular*||Member Regular*||Student Regular*|
*Plus applicable taxes
MRIA courses and their administration are subsidized by members' fees. Therefore, members enjoy a reduced cost for courses.