Requests For Proposals
The "Request for Proposal" section is a service to MRIA members, and is located in the "Member Resources" area of this website. To access the Request for Proposals section, click here. If your organization is looking for a qualified marketing research company to look after your research project, this is the perfect place to invite tenders. Here are the details:
- Your Request for Proposal should be text based (no logos or graphics).
- There is theoretically no 'page size' for the web but we will accept up to 700 words per RFP.
- We can establish a link from your RFP to your e-mail address or website.
- The information to be posted on the website must be sent by e-mail to the MRIA office firstname.lastname@example.org. Before your RFP is 'published' to the web, payment must be received in full.
- You can pay by cheque, money order, cash or credit card.
- The cost for posting an RFP on our website is $250 (plus applicable taxes).
- The posting will remain on the site for four weeks or for a shorter period as determined by your company.
- Contact Erica Klie at 416-642-9793 ext. 8727 for more information or email email@example.com